Optimum Nutrition (ON), a world Number One nutrition Provider:
Optimum Nutrition is one of the leading sport nutrition companies in the world and produces the best and the highest selling protein products in the international market.
ON’s strict ingredients selection, quality control, lab testing and manufacturing processes are all done for one reason: to provide you with the highest quality sports nutrition products available.
Creatine monohydrate is one of the most effective sports nutrition ingredients. When used in conjunction with regular weight training and high-intensity activities. it has been shown to support strength, power and muscle size. One teaspoon of ON’s Micronized Creatine Powder provides five grams of 99.9 Percent pure creapure creatine monohydrate. This unflavored powder mixes easily into water, juice or your post-workout protein shake to help you meet ambitious weight room goals. It’s also micronized (to make the particles smaller), so our powder mixes easier and stays suspended in liquid longer than non-micronized creatine supplements.
- Supports Muscle Strength & Power
- Improves performance in high-intensity exercise
- Enhance energy reserves in muscles while minimizing protein breakdown
- Micronized Powder Mixes More Easily & Stays in Solution Longer Than Non-Micronized Powders
- Unflavored for Stacking Versatility
Directions of Use:
Add 1 rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder with a glass filled with 8-12 oz of cold water or fruit juice. Then mix it up with a spoon.
Tip: Power-up protein, meal-replacement, and weight-gainer shakes with a rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder .
Creatine Loading: Take 1 rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder with morning, afternoon, and evening meals and 1 additional rounded teaspoon before going to bed for 4-5 days to help saturate your muscles with creatine.
Creatine Maintenance: Take 1 rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder with a meal or immediately after training with your post workout protein shake. TIP: Drink at least eight glasses of water daily when supplementing with creatine.
Consuming simple carbohydrates with creatine may help improve overall effectiveness.
- Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age, pregnant or nursing a baby or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s).